A food/cooking-focused box of coastal goods to brighten someone’s day!
This ready-to-go LAB contains an assortment of useable, tasty items sourced from Coastal BC:
- Nature Bee beeswax food wraps (Victoria, BC)
- dried mango from Level Ground Trading (Saanichton, BC)
- a Japenese indigo trivet from On We Go (Victoria, BC)
- tasty shortbread cookies from Martha’s Delectables (Victoria, BC)
- delicious fruit jam from Mrs Jones Jams (Cowichan Valley, BC)
- a small pottery bowl from Vallance Studio (Victoria, BC)
- 5-Star salmon spice mix from Pixie Chicks (Victoria, BC)
- a reusable metal straw decorated by artist Wanda Shum (Victoria, BC)
Please note that the specific varieties of jam & shortbread may not be exactly as shown, and that due to the nature of handmade pottery, each bowl will be unique. While quantities last!
Not a part of LAB subscriptions. $75 plus taxes. Free pick-up in the Victoria region. THIS WILL SHOW UP WHEN YOU ADD SHIPPING ADDRESS AT CHECKOUT.
($5 local delivery fee, payable upon delivery or by e-transfer). Otherwise, shipping & handling is $20 flat rate (plus taxes) across Canada.
We’re happy to add a personalized note for the recipient–just add the details in the Notes section of your order.
AND, in the spirit of giving, for every box sold, Local Artisan Boxes will donate $2 to a local charity supporting the environment.